Terms & Conditions
Carpstars ltd is the owner and operator of all Carpstars competitions. skill-based competitions which result in the allocation of prizes to individuals.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
All Competition entries are Final and no refunds shall be made at any time or for any reason unless promoter cancels the competition.
If a Competition ends early for any reason a cash prize will be offered up to 70% of the entry fees taken for the competition that's ended early.
1. The Promoter: Carpstars (Carpstars ltd), 49 ploughmans lea, Leicester (registered in England and Wales, registered company number 12632085)
2. The Supplier: Please see each individual competition for details of the prize supplier.
3. Eligibility: competitions are open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
4. Promotional Period: Please see each individual Competition
5. Entry Instructions: Please see the individual competition for entry details.
Q+A competitions - The Questions which the promoters requirement is to use skill or Judgment to solve accurately to receive an opportunity to win the Prize.
The accurate answer must be submitted for individual questions, along with any fee due for that particular competition. The fee must be made in pounds sterling GBP or £ and can be made either by the participant or on behalf of the participant.
Q+A competitions conclude once the highest amount of entries for that particular competition is reached. if the Q+A competition fails to reach the highest amount of entries, The competitions can be extended to cater for necessary tickets to fill the competition. The highest amount of entries per competition is always declared on the entry page.
6. Any entries that the Promoter consider (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
7. Carpstars may manage multiple competitions at any one time, each competition will have one particular ‘prize"
8. Prize Fund: Please see each individual promotion for its prize pool.
9. These competition rules shall not create or be construed as creating any form of agreement, joint investment or another arrangement between any Participant and Carpstars.
10. Winner Selection: Competition winner (s)will be randomly selected by a computerised random generator from all entries using live on Facebook.
11. Winner Notification: The winners will be notified via Facebook messenger?email using the account provided at the point of entry within 14 days of the closing date and will have 14 days from notification to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize within this timeframe the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement.
12. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
13. Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
17. You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity including but not limited to social media and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try to circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
19. Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor Supplier accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter and Supplier further disclaim liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter and Supplier’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
20. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminates, modify or suspend the Promotion.
21. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter, the Supplier or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
23. Where a prize is provided by a Supplier, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for the inaccuracy of any prize description, and The Supplier is responsible for prize fulfilment.
24. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
25. The Promoter and the Supplier reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
26. The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
28. Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted into future marketing from the Promoter and/or the Supplier. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion and winners consent to giving their name and residence for the winners’ list.
Carpstars withholds the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will be instantly published on the competition home page.
How the Competitions work
IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG
Carpstars Competitions are now live on Carpstars.com website
WIN the impressive prizes for as little as one Ticket.
🔥IT ONLY TAKES ONE TICKET🔥
▪︎ OUR AIM IS OFFER AFFORDABLE AND FUN WAY TO HELP YOU GET YOUR HANDS ON THE LATEST CARP GEAR
▪︎ ITS SIMPLE PURCHASE THE NUMBER OF TICKETS YOU WANT FOR EACH DRAW
▪︎ MAXIMUM OF 20 TICKETS PER PERSON
▪︎ ANSWER THE QUESTION
▪︎ MAXIMUM ENTRIES VARIES DEPENDING ON THE COMPETITION AND VALUE OF PRIZE
▪︎ DRAW LIVE ON CARPSTARS FACEBOOK PAGE BY RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR WHEN ALL TICKETS ARE SOLD
▪︎ NUMBERS ARE PICKED AT RANDOM AND EMAILED TO YOU ASAP AFTER PURCHASE AND ALSO CONFIRMED ON THE WEBSITE WITH YOUR NAME NEXT TO THE NUMBER
▪︎ ONE SPIN ONE WINNER
▪︎ IT ONLY TAKES ONE TICKET TO WIN
▪︎ ONCE ALL NUMBERS ARE TAKEN THE DATE OF THE LIVE DRAW WILL BE REVEALED
▪︎ IF YOU WIN EITHER GET IN TOUCH VIA EMAIL OR THROUGH CARPSTARS FACEBOOK PAGE MESSAGER
▪︎ ARE AIM IS TO SEND PRIZES AFTER LIVE DRAWS
▪︎ ((TO ENTER YOU MUST BE FROM THE UK OR NORTHERN IRELAND))
💵 CASH OPTION FOR RETAIL PRICE💵
▪︎ WE ACCEPT ALL CARD PAYMENTS AND PAYPAL